Licence number: 6180044057
Producers Licence: West Cape Howe Wines
Licensee: Givens Pty Ltd (anors)
The term "West Cape Howe Wines" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
- To sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises
Therefor you must be 18 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from West Cape Howe Wines.
Orders are by credit card and direct deposit only. We accept Visa and MasterCard
Mail order club
Our opportunities to invite you to join our Mail Order Club are - on-line on our website, at a promotional event by filling out a Join-up Form, or when you visit our winery Cellar Door. These invitations to join our Club are not obligatory.
When you subscribe to our Mailing Club, we will email you with periodical newsletters with special offers and news from the winery, including latest wine releases.
When you subscribe, you will be asked for your name, date of birth, email, address, telephone number and mobile number. You are also asked if you are over 18 years of age. The only details we ask that you must specify are your surname, email address, telephone, and if you are over 18 years of age.
We will not send emails to you if you do not wish to receive them. All our web-based emails have an 'Unsubscribe' link whereby you will be removed from our database. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Customers of West Cape Howe Wines have the general right to access any of their own information which is being kept by the company. They can correct inaccurate personal information or have their personal information deleted from company records.
When you enter a competition or promotion, we may ask for your name, email address and phone number. This enables us to notify winners and to administer the competition/promotion. Your personal information will not be kept unless you provide your permission.
Corker Club Members
Members of this Club have subscribed and accepted a wine order plan to purchase regular deliveries of wine throughout the year. Benefits of this Club include 20% discount on wine, free delivery within Australia, access to exclusive offers and VIP invitations to events.
- Members' details are only used for West Cape Howe marketing purposes and are kept under the strictest confidence. We do not sell or share members' information with other companies.
- When joining the Corker Club, prospective members are asked for their first name and surname (must specify), address (optional), telephone/mobile (optional), email (must specify), Birthday (optional), level of Membership (two tiers to denote number of deliveries per year), type of wine for their orders (red, white mixed).
- Prices may vary each mail out depending on the selection – you will be advised of the cost via e-mail prior to dispatch and payment processing.
- Membership is FREE and you may cancel or skip any quarter without penalty. Please contact us if you are going to be absent for any lengthy periods at a time on 08 9892 1444 or email email@example.com.
- Membership to the “Corker Club” begins with a case purchase and to maintain my Corker Club discount of 20% you must agree to purchase a minimum of 2-4 cases of 12 per calendar year.
- You understand that the credit card you have provided will be debited in the months you have chosen befor your wine is dispatched. By providing your contact details you subscribe to receive future special offers, promotions plus information about special events from West Cape Howe Wines, and our agents, until such time as you request us to stop.
- Should you wish to opt out at any time, you simply need to let West Cape Howe know by phone or email. 08 9892 1444 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with appropriate contact details every time we contact you.